CONDITIONS OF BOOKINGS
* Depoists - For all bookings a 20% deposit is required and payable within five (5) days of booking conformation to secure the booking. Payment may be made by cheque (payable to Magnetic Holidays), money order, Master Card, Visa, direct deposit or electronic online transfer. If payment made by cheque, receipt is issued subject to such cheque being cleared. There will be a fee for dishonoured or re-presented cheques. Credit card payments can also be made by phone during business hours on 07 47581952.
* Balance - Balance of all outstanding monies is due thirty (30) days prior to your arrival.
* Cancellations - Special conditions apply for cancellations. In the event of the guest desiring to cancel the booking, no refund shall be made unless the premises are re-let for the total of the period of the proposed occupancy in which case a sevice fee of 12% of one weeks rent shall be charged to the person cancelling the booking. If you cancel your accommodation after final payment has been made (i.e. within 30 days of your arrival) and we can secure a replacement booking for period and at the same tariff then your full payment will be refunded less 12% of the weekly rate.If however the property cannot be re-booked, 50% of your full payment is non refundable. If cancellation is made within 24 hours of arrival date, no refund will be given. We recommend you purchase Travel Insurance for these circumstances. After arrival, if you shorten your stay the unused portion of your rental is not refundable. Magnetic Holidays retains the right to negotiate the tariff or length of stay to obtain a booking on a cancelled booking as we deem necessary. Please note that a change of booking dates attracts the same conditions for cancellations as stated herein.
* The tenancy commences at 2pm on the arrival date and expires at 10am on the departure date.
* Manetic Holidays reserves the right to change tariffs as directed by our clients. You will be notified of any such changes and will be given the opportunity to keep the orginal booking at the changed tariff or book another property with a similar tariff to the original booking. While we endeavour to keep the tariffs consistent as possible, there may be occasions where increases will occur. Often major upgrades to properties will warrant an increase in in tariff of peridic price reviews.
* In the event that the said premises becomes unavailable for occupancy through unforseen circumstances (fire,storm damage,change of owership etc) then the agent will inform the guest immediately and endeavour to obtain a suitable alternative premise for this guest: failing which any moneys paid are to be refunded to the guest.
* When a booking is made, the deposit is accepted for the owner at that time. If the property is for sale and the ownership changes before your holiday, we cannot accept guarantee that the property will remain available. We cannot accept responsibility for decisions made by a new or current owner. However, if the property is sold or becomes unavailable for rental, you will be notified, allowing time to organise alternative accommodation. In the case of refurbishment or the owners instructions, rental rates may be subject to increase without notice. Should this occur you will be notified and given the opportunity to pay the difference in tariff or receive a full refund of your deposit. We will also offer you alternate accommodation if possible.
*With telephone or postal bookings our staff will describe the premises and furnishings to the best of their ability and in good faith. No responsibility or refunds for alleged mis-description can be accepted.
* Linen is provided to all our properties. All properties are offered in a clean and tidy condition before arrival and will be cleaned after your departure.However, it is your responsibility to wash/clean all crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils and stow prior to your departure. If there is a barbeque on the premises it is your responsibility to make sure that it is cleaned after use. Should the property be left in an undesirable state after departure and excessive cleaning is requried, then you will be charged the additional time it takes to rectify the property to a clean and tidy state.
* Each holiday property is equipped for a specific number of guests. It is against Health Department regulations for more persons to occupy a property than there is to accommodate them. No mattresses, tents or caravans, or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. If a property is reported to be overloaded the guests will be asked to vacate with no refund made. If required, we can arrange cots for your young children at an additional charge.
* The guest shall not park cars on the premises, except in specific areas allowed for that purpose. The guest SHALL NOT bring animals or pets onto the premises.
* Where applicable Body Corporate Rules and Regulations shall be complied with.
* All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure durung their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.
* No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the agent or owners control. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on or near the premises. It is recommended that guests take out personal property insurance or adequate travel insurance should and unexpected situations arise before or during your travel period.
* All guests are responsible for any loss or damage arising from breakages or other damage to the house/unit or common property during their stay, including any additional cleaning, removal of excess garbage, repairs or replacement of items in the property. The guest will pay to the agent the cost of replacement or repair (at the discretion of the agent) of any such item damaged or lost. All properties are privately owned. Please respect the owner's property and do not move furniture around. A fee maybe charged should this occur. Do not remove items from the property.